National Business & Economic Commission
Name : Tan Ting Jin (Jin Tan)
About The Commission:
The commission aims to motivate JCI members to secure and bolster economic opportunities at the local, national and world-wide levels.
2021 Initiatives are focused on sustaining, then revitalizing economies in the wake of COVID-19 through a trio of avenues.
- To sustain and rebuild economies and workforce morale as we face the impact of COVID-19 together.
- To work with all sectors of society to make economies and workforces more resilient for the future.
- Primary Focus – “Business Recovery” – Sustaining & Rebuilding Economies.
- Second Tier Focus – “Workforce Motivation”.
- Third Tier Focus – “Mental health and the role it plays in the workforce”.
What’s Happening in 2021