HONOURING TRUE CREATIVITY, GENUINE ENTREPRENEUR SPIRIT & CHAMBER OF SUCCESS
About JCI CYEA
The JCI Creative Young Entrepreneur Award (CYEA) was launched internationally in year 2005 by Junior Chamber International, the largest young person organisation in the world, to recognize, honour and celebrate exceptional young entrepreneurs and the role of creativity in their success.
[su_row][su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
- Honour celebrate Malaysia creative young entrepreneurs;
- Promote and support business creativity and new enterprise development among youth;
- Create interest in entrepreneurship among capable youth and encourage creativity / innovation;
- Promote the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
- Generate media attention for government support of creative entrepreneurship.
[/su_column] [su_column size=”1/2″ center=”no” class=””]
JCI CYEA offers young entrepreneurs a key to the door of international opportunities. Winners of JCI CYEA have the chance to network, exchange business ideas and explore business creativity with other winners worldwide. Recognition through JCI CYEA not only increases credibility of nominee’s organisation, but also boosts creativity and innovation in the industry. This will not only benefit one organisation but will upgrade the reputation of the industry as a whole thus indirectly creating opportunities for other young entrepreneurs.