National Partnership Commission
Damian Khaw Lok Juang
About The Commission:
This commission’s primary function is to add value to JCI Malaysia & it’s members in forming meaningful partnerships with private corporations, government agencies & non-government organizations that increases impact, activism, ownership, & loyalty among members.
Objectives of The Commission
- Identify the collaborative opportunities with private corporations, government agencies & NGO.
- Form meaningful partnerships that benefit JCI Malaysia Members & Endorsed Partners in carrying out each other’s mission & objectives.
- To increase impact & results at local, area & national level.
- Research & Identify problems, limitations & challenges faced by JCI Malaysia Members.
- Identify partners who can provide solutions to the challenges faced by offering their expertise in a collaborative manner without further
- Understand & leverage on JCIM & partner’s resources to create higher impact in each parties’ organization, personal, & brand image.
What’s Happening in 2021
Key Highlights of 2021 from JCIM & Partners
- Financing Resources
- Higher Grants Access
To propose specific quotas from potential partners in securing grants to help JCIM members sustain their entrepreneurial career.
- Higher SME Loan Access
To propose higher accessibility to SME loans for eligible JCIM members to scale up their business.
2. Ecosystem Development Resources
- Business Acumen Trainings
To propose access to business skill elevation courses with minimal or no cost for JCIM members that can be immediately applied to their entrepreneurial career.
- Business Promotion, Networking & Referral
To propose access to an existing business ecosystem that allows JCIM members to promote & receive higher referral rates to sustain their business.
- Higher Awareness in Identifying stressors
To conduct Mental Health Day with certified partners to create awareness & educate JCIM members on Identifying emotional stressors in their personal life.
- Solutions to Mental Health
To provide JCIM members solutions that they may not be aware of from mental health professionals.
- Certified & Recognized Mental Health Providers
To provide JCIM members a list of mental health services that are readily available to them to maintain mental health
- Access to Special Privileges, Points & Rewards in specific platforms
To propose special discounts, rebates, points & rewards for high utility platforms (eg: Grab) that allows JCIM members to enjoy as both consumer & listed service providers.