- Terms & Conditions
- Junior Chamber International Malaysia (“JCIM”) will promote E-voucher on jcimalaysia.cc
- E-voucher expires on the 31st December 2020 and is not valid for use after the expiry date.
- One (1) redemption per user are allowed and can be used to purchase any services/products from JCIM Business Partners (“BP”)
- Redemption subjected to Term & Conditions set by BP.
- E-voucher is applicable on jcimalaysia.cc . Log on to your JCI Malaysia account to redeem this e-voucher.
- No cash alternatives or refund will be offered in lieu of e-voucher entitlement. E-voucher can be combined and accumulated.
- Once user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by BP, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled, or be exchanged.
- JCIM and BP shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the e-voucher.
- By redeeming the e-voucher, user agrees to release and hold JCIM and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- JCIM will not assume any responsibility or liability for the e-voucher and JCIM expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the e-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety. The e-voucher is offered solely by the BP under such terms and conditions as may be determined by the BP. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the gift offered by the BP shall be resolved by the users directly with the BP.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
- By redeeming the items from BP, you agree and accept the full terms and conditions mentioned herein.
** if you have account with us login your jcimalaysia.cc account before CHECKOUT
How does it work
- Terms & Conditions